Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fresh Princess


It's been unseasonably warm and I'm kinda mad about it because we didn't really get a winter... but not mad not to take advantage of these really great mom jeans I found at Village Discount for like 2 bucks. 

i found that hat (on top it says "LIFE IS FUN") in my hat box (apparently that was a thing in my closet... w/e kwl) and i guess its from when i was a baby G.

yup it definitely is
also my spoken word team did hella well in Louder Than A Bomb, chicago's teen poetry festival, so i was reppin' summa dat pride

we r a girl gang don't mess
got some converse kicks, some old athletic socks, and my mom's grungy long-sleeved shirt undaneath my tshirt.

the day these pictures were taken, caroline and lili and I went to harper foods to get three things: hot cheetos, chocolate whole milk (ya i k tell me about it) and sour skittles
we had a tea party in carrotsline's backyard but it was more like a feast


POETRY IZ POWER
got my usual maxwell street market bracelets/ buddhist prayer beadz

this whole day i felt like will smith in fresh prince so i decided to be a little more girly with pigtail braidz and some kitschy old hair baubles, or whatever they're called (my cousin used to call them "pretties")

don't ask me to recite the fresh prince theme song/rap because I WILL

w3st ph1l@d3lph1@, born n raised

--stefa

No comments:

Post a Comment