Sunday, April 1, 2012

such a wonder

Hi everyone. I know, I know we haven't posted in like 2 and a half weeks. But we went on Spring Break! Mine wasn't thaaaat exciting, but I'll have more on that later.
So what's new? Unfortunately, not much. Today I found that my hair is finally half an inch past my shoulders. Success!

I came upon this AMAZING tumblr which is really amazing. Seriously. Check it out. 

That and March's theme on RookieMag have really gotten me into nature and my surroundings, which will (hopefully)(probably not) be reflected by some pictures I'll post LATER. Seriously guys! Stop stressing me out :((. Maybe this is somehow connected to the post I did about Spring and warm weather and flowers, but I think I'm just tired of being stuck in this weird and somewhat chilly weather. I'm really excited for clouds and birds and trees and PRETTY THINGS because I'm just a ~~**girly girl**~~ at <3heart. I think I'm just looking forward to big open fields with green grass. Then Jenny and Forrest Gump are going show up and we'll make flower crowns and sing Bobby Dylan songs on Jenny's guitar. 







1-5 are from the aforementioned tumblr (which is super amazing, so SERIOUSLY JUST LOOK AT IT)(please), unknown from herePatagonia (my dream)

C

PS. My friend Rebecca wrote her own shoutout: "my best friend fo lyfe is awesome and my favorite and her name is rebecca." She rocks, guys. Not as much as Forrest Gump, but still.
FG+JC 4EVR (that's Forrest and Jenny, in case you didn't know)(gaw Karen you're so stupid!)

5 comments:

  1. great photos!
    love your blog!
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very cool! love it! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, your writing is so fresh and I completely relate to the Forest Gump metaphor you used throughout this entire post, life my dear Caroline, really is like a box of chocolates, diabetics are left out :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, love it!!
    xx

    http://undisclozetdesires.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow :) it is sooo breathtaking!
    by the way.. where are the ponytails going? ;)

    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete