Tuesday, April 17, 2012

you fit me better than my favorite sweater

I know, I know. It's been a LONG time. But Stefania and I have been soupz busy with stuff! ...not really

Anyways, we all know pastels are ~~pretty~~ and everyone on Tumblr likes to post pictures of pretty rosettes and lace and misty pictures with BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES.

I think there's this other side of pastel where it's so perfect it's sterile. And this kind of ties into the English class I'm in right now, a science fiction/dystopia course. Pastels are SO superficial, but they're like overachievers. They sort of become that gum that you've been chewing for 3 hours that gets really gross and you can't get the taste out of your mouth except with more gum. THERE YOU HAVE IT, pastels are like gross gum.


Also, pastels are sort of stuck up. They don't really mix well with other shades. I mean, they certainly CAN, but they usually don't. Ok, afterthought=over.





Unfortunately, I don't have a whole stock of "sterile pastel" photos. I love pastel, don't get me wrong. This specific section is just a little too creepy and perfect for my taste. 

Love, C

PS. I DO WANT THAT LIPSTICK, THOUGH

4 comments:

  1. great pictures. I really like your blog. Please check mine out and follow
    xx gabi
    sequinsandspikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaaaa. pastels are sort of stuck up. best line of the year. i love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that movie, the song where she hangs herself I listen to all the time, but without wanting to hang my self and stuff.

    Great post.

    style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetheart, puh-leeze don't try to 'fit-in' withe surreal, passing world - they'll just use you to abuse you; try to fit-in withe eternal-God-in-Heaven who made YOU and loves YOU with a passion - precisely what I'm trying to do because this earth is only a testing ground, then eternity, either Up -or- down according to OUR free-will-choices. Looky here…

    Precisely why I had our ‘philanthropic + epiphany’ (= so much to give + vision): wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué-passion you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon, girl…

    ReplyDelete