Tuesday, April 3, 2012

as promised

My camera got developed! I have two sets of the pictures, which actually turned out to be a good thing. Now I can give one away and keep one for myself!
The pictures on the camera ranged from my college visits to good ol' Chicago "spring."
So bear with me as you look at the pictures. I do NOT claim to be a photographer. Trust me.


 Disco ball!

 A lot of the pictures were of food. Yum

An awesome store I went to in a college town 

That's me! According to a friend, I look like an old man.

In case you couldn't tell, this is the sky.

A scarf in a dressing room in a vintage store. In another college town.

Me again! (Not?) looking like an old man. I'm wearing a shirt from Nordstrom, a skirt from a flea market at ANOTHER college and DIY saddle shoes.

-C

4 comments:

  1. Hi girls!
    I just run into your blog and checking it out I found out you take
    awesome pictures!!!!
    Visit my blog if you have time and I would be glad to follow each other if you want...
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveeeeeee your blog dear!
    keep posting and go for it!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey !
    These pictures are lovely !
    I like the second one the most, there are a lot of tasty things in that shot, hehehe.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, i just stumbled upon your blog and i love it! what kind of music do you guys make? and those pictures are gorgeous!

    xx nina charlie

    http://charliesfashiondiaries.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete