Saturday, February 18, 2012

babysittin blues

It's Caroline!
Right now I am babysitting. And all is well except that I'm hungry and I should be working on a history paper. But I'm procrastinating. But what's new?

I was in Evanston today and I stopped into a vintage store quickly. I saw a pair of Kate Spade glittery, gold, platform sandals. AND I FELL IN LOVE. But my wallet did not. They were $34 dollars so I decided to hold off. But now I'm wishing I bought them. And I looked on eBay and I couldn't even find anything remotely similar!

I hid them in the store, so I hope they are there next week. Otherwise...I don't know. I don't want to think about that!

I also saw a REALLY COOL red patchwork skirt, but it was $58 dollars. Yuck. This is why I shop at Village Discount, Goodwill and Salvation Army. Cheap clothing that occasionally smells like urine is like Christmas! I'm serious though. I love shopping at thrift stores instead of "real" stores. It's like a treasure hunt and Christmas mixed together. A Christmas-themed treasure hunt!

Now onto the post!

I've been interested in the 70s lately because I JUST LUV VINTAGE GUYZ.

Just kidding.

I HAVE been interested in prints, big and small. I feel like this is reflected in bracelets, camp, rock starz of course etc. etc. etc.






I hope these pictures make sense, because in my mind they did. But my mind is filled with thoughts of Nutella and pretzels. WAIT. Nutella and pretzels together? I'm a genius.


Love,  Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment