Tuesday, February 28, 2012

staring at the northern star

This stuff is super old-- from fall 2011 when Caroline and I were well on our way to what we thought would be a sweater-swaddled winter. Boy were we wrong.

aghhh what an uneventful outfit. The sweater is my from one o mah bros. It is wonderful and itchy and 100% wool! I found the beret in my house, lucky day! Tights are from somewhere, socks were found in my house and the shoes were mah Momma's!

My hair looks so strawberry blonde!


Vintage Levi's jacket, Plastic Constellations band t-shirt from my bruthas, navy and dark-green flannel from my older brother, boy scout belt from my other older brother, mom's chico's maxi skirt under a F21 witchy/lace maxi, betsy johnson socks and creepers from demonia.

black lipstick from wet n wild (which i got on sale at CVS right after halloween!), anthropologie earrings, necklaces are from claire's, vintage key and everything else.
(my hair has changed so much since then!)

keep kneelin' to the frozen lights!
-stefa n carrotsline

1 comment:

  1. man you two are too kewl. can we all hang out sometime haha :)

    ReplyDelete