Tuesday, February 28, 2012

when i'm with you, i have fun

omg why is this the worst picture of me ever i look like an old man farting i think i was trying to do a bitchface but like i'm just weird-looking so
anyway i was trying to look cute today but still grungy as per usual so i grabbed an army green tanktop from targét boutique and this awesome tan/camel thermal from my hoard of thermals (also from target, coincidentally) and i wore it with my mom's chico's maxi-skirt (lol@chicos-- does anyone still go there?) and my token brown leather belt that i also stole from my mom.

my hella old, beat-up docs (BUT YOU CANT TELL THAT THEY ARE COOL AND USED BECAUSE THEY ARE PATENT LEATHER -_______-) and one of the two pairs of socks my dad gave to me last night :,) my parents are so kind

boobz! ear cuff from JFR (cheap shit!), socially conscious hoop earrings made from repurposed bullet fragments (apparently santa got hella earthy n artsy this year), buddhist prayer beads bracelet from the art institute gift shop, saint bracelet from maxwell street market.


 Woo! My turn, I guess... notice the enthusiasm! And Stefania's recurring shadow...

 Looking down at my shoes because I'm 2kewl 2 look at the camera. 

Thrifted sweater (VILLAGE DISCOUNT WADDUP), pants from H&M, Momma's boots
 the deets!

 stefania iz kyute


We love sitting on the ground! In the Chicago cold! Yaaaay black bootzzz

bffz4lyfe


 DIY nail art by Stefania! cut letters out of old graded papers, do a clear coat, stick on the letters, do another clear coat, et voila! your nails can be as raw as mine! but hopefully your thumbs will look less like penises :)

--stefa n carrotsline

No comments:

Post a Comment